Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ROUNDS 14 & 16: New Comics Reviews for May 25 & June 1, 2011

Seriously, you guys, I don't know how this blog would survive without Luke. Not only is he keeping up with the current weeks comics, he's doing it on time and he's doing it with style. Let's all make the sound of one hand clapping for the guy.

I, on the other hand, am charmingly and fashionably late. I have not one, but two weeks worth of comics I should have read and reviewed long ago. I'm giving you the super condensed version this time, along with an apology, because I've just got too much else that I have to write and I don't think it'll hurt too many people's feelings if I assign this blog as the lowest on the priority chain.

But, so that I'm not giving you nothing but apologies, here's the list of what I picked up:

May 25
American Vampire #15
Captain America #618
Detective Comics #877
FF #4
Secret Warriors #27
Uncanny X-Men #537
The Walking Dead #85
Xombi #3

June 1
Batman Beyond #6
iZombie #14
S.H.I.E.L.D. (v2) #1
Sweet Tooth #22
Uncanny X-Force #11
X-Factor #220

Absolutely everything I read was really, really good so it all gets a score of +1, but my favorites were FF #4 and Xombi #3 for the week of May 25, and iZombie #14 and Uncanny X-Force #11 for June 1. They were amazing and get scores of +2.

Again, sorry for the lack of content. On the bright side, my being too busy to post for the last couple weeks means that there's going to be new music very soon from my rap group The Remnant and my good friend Adam WarRock and myself. So stay tuned for that. Also, a big thanks goes to Luke, who is keeping this blog up to date with new reviews every week. Make sure you check out his webcomic, Socialfist. Also, check out the webcomic Let's Be Friends Again, because Curt and Chris are good dudes and their comic is the best.

Thanks for sticking with me, all. New reviews soon. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment